Tuesday, March 20, 2012

please do not stalk me.

So this blog is gonna be fun! I already am playing with it! Theres too much to put into it already but I though I would start with the basics. First date with a guy... bags on me. Couldn't find a sitter. Ok I never date guys with kid(s). For that reason. But he decided to ask me out for an early date saturday. I told him I had plans with my friends that night. The date was not cool... it dragged on and on and he was misleading first... ugh. Kept me late because I didn't want to be rude. The invited me over for dinner with the whole family on monday. (today) blah blah. calls me in the middle of the night to see if I was awake. I did not answer... AND I MISSED MY FRIENDS. Anyway, sunday, txtx me in the am, noonish, and the afternoon to tell me he was currently facebook stalking me. ugh what?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment